Saturday, August 30, 2008

Kick Off

Hi people.....
Oh No !!!why another blog???????Was the old one not enough to bore you all....Well there is a reason to it. I started the other one from my childhood and the idea was basically to reach up fast to the present time and continue from here.........But somehow as I started writing, I discovered that there is much more to my life that I could otherwise remember...and memories started pouring out as I tried to go into specifics....and then the revelation that if I continue at this pace, I would be sixty years old before I reach to the present time :) In my efforts to scoop out jewels from the depths of my past I will lose the wonderful days and nights of the very happening present times....the times that we live in...
Hence the new blog.....

I have actually been thinking of this for at least 2 weeks now, but could not find a hip and happening name :) Then today I thought what the heck - let it be dull and boring as me - how important is a name anyway....cannot resist repeating the very cliched "A rose is a rose by any name" :) So I wrote the first thing that came to my mind.....something that I believe in but sadly not "hip and happening"......

So here I am....with my bag of thoughts....Hope to see you with me in my second journey as well ...to my future...

These are real disturbing times, with violence raging in J&K, floods ravaging Bihar and Mamta on a hell bent upon continuing her disastrous journey towards downfall of the resurgent Bengal. It disturbs me no end to see politicians fighting over their individual egos and there is no voice of reason - no voice of truth. Where is the "leader" who speaks the language of the masses?

No comments: