Thursday, April 30, 2009

random mid week thoughts....

I am really disturbed by untimely loss of a dear one in extended family........going through a deluge of emotions.....mostly about how the people who are left behind will cope.....though I have lots to say, I believe these are very personal thoughts......and have still not opened up enough to share on cyberspace....May be some other day...

Another thing that has kept me disturbed this week and last one has been another very unique circus in the corporate jungle.......I am amazed and perturbed at the same time, and lost to find reasons for the behaviour....My analysis is on, though, and thoughts on future course of action.....Only silver lining is that it gives me enough food for to fill atleast 1 episode on the ongoing Corporate jungle series....

7 comments:

Pradip Biswas said...

Koel
I am sharing your sorrows and kindly convey my condolences to the family. Nothing can make up the loss, nothing can cover the gap but this is a bitter truth of the life. Only time shall tell how to cope up. God has taken away and he shall show the path. This is my lesson of life and right now I am sharing this with you.
I shall take some time to talk to you on your blogs but not this time.

SGD said...

My condolences to you and your family.
Yes....life is the toughest for those left behind. After the initial deluge of friends and relatives part, the stark reality of the bereavement hits the family....
May God give you and your family to bear the loss...

Sucharita Sarkar said...

Death is always disturbing and can only be looked at calmly in private and from a distance. I am sorry you are so upset.

Ranjima said...

Sorry dear for this untimely loss... I have gone through this before and so can understand your feelings.. Though that incident is now like 7years old, I still find myself thinking about it, why it all had to happen. It takes time to heal, but ultimately we all have to accept it.

sanjoy chakraborty said...

I liked your blog very much.Nice post.Life becomes very tough and had to struggle for those left behind.I share my sorrows and condolences.
You are welcome in my blog.

Pradip Biswas said...

Koel
Are you O.K now? If so come back to blog. Thank you very much for visiting my blog. If you so want talk to me at pradipjuly@gmail.com.

Koel said...

Dear All, Thanks for all the support.

Hi Sanjoy, Thanks for dropping by.

Pradipda: Back to blogging today!!!